IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
notaclue, at least you didn't do the bridge walk (the great Columbia crossing) today like some of the others here in Astoria. My buddy had to be out there bobbin around for a safety boat in case someone fell off the bridge. Weather wise today it was just another one of those Oct. days. A little wind and a little rain and a little sun once in a while. A good day to sleep in!.............Bobber Down

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
i'm on-call this weekend so fishing was never an option for me. i got plenty done around the yard though so i'm pretty well caught up there. i really should be out wet sanding the drifter so it's ready for paint next dry day i get but i'm pretty well soaked and tired.

sure hope those who fished today did well. it was raining pretty hard out there a couple of times.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yeah,

Great weekend.

First we got a bunch of new furniture (Bedroom and living room) that is too big. Uh, maybe I should have measured...

Then, my wife's cat go real sick and they had to put her down last night. Wife is really busted up, so I cancelled the fishing today.

Better to be at home and taking care of my wife anyway. But I am going through fishing withdrawls. This will be three weeks without a trip!

You guys think URB season will be done next weekend? If so, it might be sturgeon skunking until winter fish start coming in.

Chacal

·
Registered
195 Posts
Woke up lazy this morning and just slept in. Now my wife has me helping clean the house.
If I could only do it all over again.

·
Registered
588 Posts
sometimes you gotta just do it, you know for that good fishing karma :grin: besides you live in Astoria not too far from the fish :cheers: ... oh yea Im doing the same thing today also :depressed: but I dont live as close to the water and she would notice if the boat was gone(can you say DEADMAN)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts