IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are all like new with boxes and loaded with brand new, or almost brand new braid. These will be $150.00 each, no not $140.00 unless you bought them all and I have six to eight of these to sell and haven't quite made up my mind yet how many I'm going to keep. Seven will come with boxes and Shimano Neoprene covers. I will ship on your dime at an extra $10.00 if you have paypal with all funds confirmed prior. Would prefer local pickup and it is first come first serve. No I don't know what pound braided line or what brand I just know that it's unused much like the reels. These are not for sale anymore from what I see on line at least not exactly one you can walk in and buy at your local well you know. My name is Mike and my number is (503)891-9011. Please don't leave PM's without phone numbers because it's likely these won't last long enough for the back and forth chit chat. If you know the delio then you know it best to just call A.S.A.P. to reserve your reel. Here are some pictures just to help reflect how nice these ones really are. The two Curado's shown in the pic’s will be available on my next post, but they don't come with boxes.

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
Met up with Mike yesterday to take a look at the Tekota 300LC's. The condition of these reels is not understated. The first reel I looked at was flawless. At that I looked at 2 others just to assure they were in equal condition. You won't be disappointed. Got mine.............Go-Long

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Met up with Mike yesterday to take a look at the Tekota 300LC's. The condition of these reels is not understated. The first reel I looked at was flawless. At that I looked at 2 others just to assure they were in equal condition. You won't be disappointed. Got mine.............Go-Long
Thanks and good meeting you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts