IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Combat fishing, YES, Anyone catch fish, Yes

Went up there this weekend, I started at 6:00am and by 7:30 I hade my 2 fish, Eggs, Shrimp, was the meal of choice.

Sunday started at 6:30, again 2 fish.

On west side of river NO FEES TO PARK OR CAMP.

BRING YOUR OWN ROCK ????

Good luck Tight lines Be back this comming weekend.

P/S: These are my first for the season YAHOO!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
mom`s here for a visit we went to take a look at "the falls" :wink: we stayed for awhile and saw not too many people and seemed very slow saw no fish caught...might be an early bite type place ???

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
S-H-E-R-A-R-'-S

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Dadgummit, Lost Sailor! Ya jis had to go and give it all away. Now theres gonna be a cracker with an uglystick on every chunk a rock from the fish ladder down to Mack's canyon.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
There already is.

Yes the bite has been early atleast on the clear days. I went over yesterday late(11:00-3:00) and hooked 3 caught 2, but I only saw about 8 fish total from the big eddy down through the next drift where we were. There has been a pretty good bite right off the bat in the mornings. When it was cloudy thursday it lasted all day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts