IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NETONE,
Could you post the phone number for EZ Polish please. I'ld like to talk to them about doing my DB.

It shouldn't be a problem with the mod's because their not competing with any ifish sponsors.

JK

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yesterday Bob & Pat from EZ Polish turned my boat into a total dream (I will post pictures very soon of before & after), However, afterwards I wanted to apply Shark Hide, tried to the polished surface under the bow (bottom). Let me tell you that stuff streaked and looks like do do...I am calling the Mfg to see if I am just a weak minded guy that can't follow instructions, but for those that have applied this product did it streak and look bad?? I really want to protect this finish it looks awesome.

For those thinking of having your boat polished call Bob...he knows how to do it and makes it look easy, (You will see why Bob's arms are the size they are once you see the hard work they do)

·
Registered
480 Posts
NETONE - Sharkhide seems to work best in very cool weather, with a smooth cloth (diaper) and applied in a very thin layer. If it is warm out the sharkhide dries instantly and makes it difficult to get good even coverage.

One side of my boat looks better than the other, I had to learn.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Gr8Waves,

You are 100% correct, I called the Mfg they told me the temp was to hot to apply it. Will try early in am to test a spot again...

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Posting the phone number is a no-no. It is not that they are not competing with an ifish sponsor, it is that they have not paid for the privelege of advertising.

I suggest you email NETONE for the number.

If the guys at EZ are interested in advertising on ifish, have them contact Jennie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts