IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for ANY shad. I do not care if it is frozen or newly caught. I need some for a Halibut bait. My old man borrowed mine last week for crabbing and did not leave me any. If you have any you would like to part with e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks, Joey

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
I have some frozen that I saved for just such an occasion. I will have it over at Newport for the opener. Where are you going out of?

Skein

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Sent you an email.

Anyone else need any, send me an email. I have about 25 and my freezer is going south so I need to get rid of them.

Giz...

·
Registered
539 Posts
I also have frozen shad that I never used. I have 3 or 4 sacks of a dozen fish each and 5 or 6 1 gallon baggies with 2 tailess fish each. I will give them to someone who can use them since I plan on catching more soon :grin: So if you are in my neck of the woods and want shad...let me know.
Bob

·
Registered
13,282 Posts
I could part with shad also.

Got about 75 - 100 left from last year, I didnt get the opportunity to do as much crabbing as normal this last year :depressed:

Email me if you want to pick up some, I am in Milwaukie.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just e-mailed Bait O' Eggs regarding his offer. I will try and hook up with him soon (I hope). Thanks for all of the offers!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
A couple dozen shad are now spoken for. Got maybe 2 doz. left. If you want them...e-mail me today before 4:00. Otherwise they'll be gone.
Bob

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I am a complete novice when it comes to Halibut fishing around here. Where is a common place to go? We always go up to Neah Bay and Vancouver Island, BC, but have never done it around here. Is it good fishing and is there any size to them? Thanks for any insight.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I could use some shad too. Fresh preferred, will take last years frozen. Call me 503-572-3574.
Mark

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I have a whole freezer full and need to get rid of it so I have room for this years catch. Didn't get to crab this last year due to surgery I had to have. I am now back on my feet and fishing again and I need room for this years catch. E-mail me if anyone needs some Shad. "[email protected]"

[ 05-05-2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: fishchaser ]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hey Gizmo,

I'll be in Battle Ground all this week and I could use some of those shad if you are just getting rid of them. I will send you a PM and see if you still have them.

Thanks,
Wade

·
Registered
13,282 Posts
Thanks blast and cast, wife told me she would trade bait for fish any day :wink:

Very generous of you, thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts