Doublelung
Registered
Joined Aug 26, 2009
Last seen 3 h ago

Apparently he’s fine.

·
Registered
9,531 Posts
Over on Bloody Decks, at the top of the classifieds there is a running list of warnings...of all the current scams happening, including names of specific people to avoid. These are pinned, by the moderators.

Any reason we can do the same thing here?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Now you have his real name! Just google it!!!
It doesn’t seem to work like that. Clicking on his profile doesn’t produce a name. He’s on right now, though. I sent him a pm asking for his side.

Reactions: dan silverman

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I admin a backpacking gear group with 95k members. We are a huge target for scammers. I've seen just about about every trick so far. If you don't know the person, or their reputation. ALWAYS pay via Paypal Goods & services.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Make up your mind, Cathunter, am I a troublemaker or do I simply not need a badge?

Kinda bored today, weather is awful.

Was I appointed, elected, or did I just sense a power vacuum and took over the spot? Coastalhounddog wants to know.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
I have noticed lots of new members lately, and strangely enough it seem to coincide with the new format change. Strange for sure.
I think your onto something NPD!
I too noticed how many people are joining. It seems staggering.

scum is everywhere now, you can't let your guard down. Really sad .

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I posted a WTB sander and the same guy wanted to know my mailing address, of course I didn't give it to him.
scott329, I asked him where he was located and he said Florida

Myles

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Did you get a reply?
No. I don’t expect to. On the off chance he responds, should I get permission to discuss it from Coastalhounddog? He seems concerned that I’m overstepping my bounds.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts