IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I have been a member here since May but I completely forgot my e-ediqette (sp). I should have posted a "New To" thread.

Any how here is one for all of you who like to see them! I have been working in the outdoor sports market for all of my adult career, and love it (next to the long hours during the peak of hunting and fishing seasons :frown:)

I am an avid bowhunter for deer, and elk, and love to rifle hunt spring bear. I also enjoy anything that has to do with steelhead fishing anywhere in the Northwest.

As with most of the rest of you I spend all of my time off whether in the woods or thinking about getting out there!

Any way, I hope this rebuilds any burnt bridges with not posting this 5 months ago.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS SEASON! AND SHOOT A HUUUUUUGGGEEE ONE:meme:!!

· Banned
3,014 Posts
:bigshock: Five months! :bigshock: After that long of a delay, I think we all deserve a good story or something. Whew! :laugh:

Thanks for the bio. It's nice to get to know you a little better, and welcome back onboard! Glad you're here. :clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.