IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I could use a bit of prayer...I need to sell my 2005, 24' Willie Raptor...I know in the big sceam of things this seems small...but to God it doesn't matter all things are small to HIM...thank you all so much...I am grateful...:)

· Registered
9,881 Posts
Jig.
Prayed for the sale of your boat, I do hope others here on anglers chapel will also pray for the sale of your boat. God wants us to bring everything to Him in prayer, doesn't mater what it is, big or small.
DAB

· Registered
729 Posts
JIG....PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND...THAT... God wants to be and is involved in every detail of our lives. God has all the time He needs, nothing is too trivial for Him. His hand is wherever it is needed, He listens to all who pray to Him. I dont care if you hit your thumb wuth a hammer, or want to sell a boat..God wants us to come to him in EVERYTHING!!!!..This is a misconseption of alot of Christians, God loves you and I ...And if this is the case he is there for ALL of our needs whether there they be BIG or small...there is someone some where that wants a boat like yours...now ask God to Rope him in...I will be asking!...Lord Bless

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all who are or have prayed for me and the sale of my boat...I know that God wants us to come to him with our needs and request...sometimes it just helps when you have others praying with you...I know that the boat will sell in it's perfect time...thanks again guys...I am grateful..

· Registered
623 Posts
OK....lets try this.

Hey you guys, would you pray for me, that God might deliver a new boat to me :passout:

I joke, but tis true I still think I can "trick" God with my words, if I only pray that perfectly executed prayer. Don't know bout you guys, but I'm sure glad He sees right through to my heart :wave:

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PPO,

That's awesome...I too pray for everything, including favor...that people would go out of their way to be kind to me and that I would do the same...last Dec my wife and I and a team of college students went to New Orleans on a missions trip to rebuild a families home that had been taken advantage of by local contractors and before we flew out of the Portland Airport I prayed for favor...we had a box that was overweight and oversized that had equipment in it...to make the story short...she did not charge me the overweight or oversize fees...which would have been $75...I didn't plea with her or anything...she just looked at me and said...she wasn't going to charge me the fees...God works in mysterious ways...:meme:

· Registered
9,881 Posts
THE BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD AS OF TODAY...thank you all who prayed along with me...I am gratefull. :D

You are Welcome
DAB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.