IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the water today and didn't catch that many, only two bass. One was a pig, she went 7 lbs 1oz. I was fishing in at a spot where I had never caught a fish, and when I threw the lure in water I thought I got stuck, but when I felt her start to pull I new it was a bigun. It was a nice day on the water, I just wish the fishing would have been a little bit better.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hit the water today and didn't catch that many, only two bass. One was a pig, she went 7 lbs 1oz. I was fishing in at a spot where I had never caught a fish, and when I threw the lure in water I thought I got stuck, but when I felt her start to pull I new it was a bigun. It was a nice day on the water, I just wish the fishing would have been a little bit better.
Wqw, nice going SF! You have broken a lot of records this year. I thought I might have had another one the other day, but it fell off the hook as I was sliding it out of the water!

·
Registered
318 Posts
beautiful bucket mouth there thats a great pic and i would be proud to hold that toad up if i caught it!!!! the LM seem to allude me :shrug:.. hoping to change that here in a few days ,,,
Thanks for sharing this one:bowdown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts