IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 19 Posts

· Registered
723 Posts
You might consider going to your doctor and getting prescription for a medicine, it's meclezine, metlezine? And also a, I am not kidding, suppository called fenergen, fenergan? Not sure of spelling, but these are really effective and if you're prone to seasickness, dramamine won't do the trick but these will.
1 - 1 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.