IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank eveyone who fished in the derby for the big succes that it was. We couldn't put an event like this on without the support of our sponcers and fisherman like you guys. All the money that was generated goes back to the school to help with the extra activities and funtions the schools used to be able to provide. Once again, I thank everbody who helped out and participated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
This was an excellent event. The volunteers that put it on worked their hinnies off to run the derby. Even if you didn't get a fish you had a chance to win a door prize. They called numbers for almost two hours to give away all the donated stuff. There were some excellent prizes. My thanks to all the people that helped put on this event.
George Taylor

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
crayfish69,

Thank you for helping putting on such a great event. I have fished both years, you guy's did a great job.

p.s. My Dad was the guy with the Tillamook sweatshirt.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Man.......you would think my own brother would pick my name for that new kicker motor! :cheers:

Oh well--great event, now if I can just get a chance to use that new "super jammy" fish whacker that I won!!

Crayfin

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Allright plugcut, be nice. You seemed to enjoy yourself fishing out of that Tillamook boat while catching that springer.

Besides, in Tillamook, we dont call them barn boots. We call em tap dance shoes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great event hope you made lot's of money for the High School. That school puts out some quality athlets. I was glad to support the cause do it again next year.
Oh yea the guy in the Tillamook sweatshirt was a spy trying to get info on how we get such good athlets. I told him they just need to quit trying to play football in barn boots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts