IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That would be the Ferry Road ramp. That's a bummer. I use that ramp quite a bit during summer, and I've never had a problem there. There's a big floating home moorage there, and it's almost within shouting distance of the SIWMA office, which the MC Sheriff also uses as a field office. Go figure. :depressed:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Put a bounty on the culprit dead or alive, and the problem will go away.

Brutal, but in today’s who cares society, it’s the bigger dog that wins.

There is no justice via our tax paid, understaffed and underpaid, law enforcement system in America anymore.

The culprit better be aware, that abusing your fellow American will no longer be tolerated.

I remember going to court, after my car was stolen, and being made out to be the guilty party for parking my car, (your boat in this case), in a parking lot for the thief to steal.

We need to bonk more than the nookies!

So, take it as fun or serious, you wound up the loser, I’m sorry.

In closing, may I extent my deepest heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

Know that there are a few good Americans left that would defend you.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I was thumbing through the recent "Fishing in Oregon" book, and one of the things that stuck out the most was the passages where it said that a particular fishing location had been subject to numerous thefts lately, and that the Forest Service recommended that you leave your vehicles unlocked and all valuables either on your person, or at home.

With reduced funding of law enforcement funding, it's sad when we have to give up like this.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Yesterday after fishing in the Channel, went to load the boat and noticed my back window shattered... I had rods in the back of my bronco, Maybe somebody was trying to get'em.. I am shocked, that Parking lot is usually good for a Sherrif to be patrolling once in a while... BTW. It was at the first launch down past the Cracker Barrel! Be ware...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts