IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget the tour of the Tillamook Forest Sat April 26th, 9AM ODFW office Tillamook. Sure would be nice to get a new hear count so we can be sure we have enough vans. Jerry

·
Registered
624 Posts
Count me in (barviewrocks). How about an address for the Tillamook ODFW office where we will be meeting? I can find a map if I have the address.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Barviewrocks,

I would think that is ODF and not ODFW. (I learned that a while back during the Tillamook Forest Tour thread - one of the many)!

Superpages.com:

Oregon State of Forestry Department - Tillamook District Headquarters
4907 3rd Street, Tillamook, OR 97141
(503) 842-2545

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just off hiway 6. next to fair grounds. "Turn at blinker light on hiway 6. If you get lost give me a cll on cell. 503-812-1572 I sure would like to know about how many are going. could we post this at the top. Thanks Jerry

·
Registered
624 Posts
Thanks for the directions. I look forward to the tour and info. After the tour, I have a small house in Barview we can get together to discuss the day's events if anyone is interested. I will provide directions at the tour.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Barviewrocks,

Doesn't look overly promising again (ocean), but there is a low slack right after the tour gig if some folks want to throw some jigs and try to catch dinner?

I can bring some razor clams if you want to have a clam fry at your place?

4:48 PM PDT Low Tide 0.53 feet

Sat
W wind 10 kt...becoming SW 15 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 3 ft. W swell 9 ft at 12 seconds. Showers.

Jerry, I have a gold lab that goes every place with me. (I'm sure you saw him at the Whiskey Creek fin clip) Don't suppose he can ride along in the forest van with us? I can leave him in the van all day if need be with water and the windows cracked.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Dan - generous of you to share clams. I will bring stuff to fry them and pick up other things according to the number of people that show up. I hope there are a resonable number of people than the responding ones so far. Anyone drinking should plan on bringing their sleeping bag and staying the night. By the way, the house if only 900 sq ft but we can make room.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts