IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i took my freind steve and son steelie fishing. we get to the spot around 715 and theres tons of boats there. wow. anyways we drop anchor and wait for the tide to turn. around 930 fish on, my son lands a nice little #7 hen woo hoo. fishing basically sucks and people start to leave. around 12-1 5cents and the carrot crew leave with the rest of the crowd. the bite pickups after that and we ended up going 2-4. i had 3 bites in the afternoon but only got 1 fish as i had bad hooks. after missing the 2nd fish i took the hot lure out and changed both hooks and whamo fish on and fish dead for my freind steve with his 1st steelie. big woo hoo. :grin: :grin: :grin:

[ 07-19-2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: husker ]

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
does anybody know this guy?

he fished like this for about an hour after breaking free and thought nothing of it

[ 07-20-2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: husker ]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Nice job on the fish Ron! We're going to give them a run for their money in the morning. Can't wait!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey Husker and crew, nice meeting you guys today :cheers: I bet everyone thought we were crazy with all the yellin and stuff... but hey we just like having fun :cool:

Not much to report for us today. We did get two fish early trolling wiggle warts before the tide started running. Bobby got this nice chromer in 8' of water on a black/red wart

Zaq got a nate but no pic here to avoid

After the current started to run we anchored up in the line Husker was in and droughted with the other 1,000,000 boats out there. Belielve it or not there were more out there yesterday. I knew there would be a bite sooner or later Husker but we had some other commitments. I'm glad to see you got a couple, next time sharpen those hooks :tongue:

:cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
They say there is no such thing as a stupid qusestion...only stupid answers...so i kinda feel safe ..may i ask what river you guys were fishing in???

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
columbia.....

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Husker..Congrats on the fish... :smile: Please notice the proper fish holding "stance" by Bobby, We need to see that lateral line... :tongue:

Way to go!

MrDorkfish

Louis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts