IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day on the river, it was a fishing triatholon.

Another one for the lucky hotshot.

Enjoy the fishing here I am headed to the coast for a new job with ODFW doing Port Sampling so say hi if you are in Newport fishing.
Siletz here I come!!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Nice fish. What drift were you on? Keep us posted on the siletz. I hear it gets pretty low in the summer... It was up about a month ago. Had a good drift but no feeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice job JB, we need to hook up some time soon. This term has kept me busy. The boat is looking good. What did the Springer nail?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Man, That Springer nailed a drift fished prawn down at the Lebanon Dam. My buddy told me that some were caught that morning so I headed down and found one. I didn't see any others caught or rolling but I noticed that the steelhed were abit off the bight yesturday for such good conditions. Maybe they are getting used to thier new river mates. We landed one other Native on the upper drift no pic.

·
Registered
153 Posts
NICE stickflicker, that is awesome. Like you said on the Leb. dam thread, get 'em now or wait a few days and bring your own rock to stand on!

·
Banned
553 Posts
Nice fish
. You'll dig the Siletz summer flows, 'specially if ya like to fly fish steelies. Dont catch 'em all now.. :cheers:

KC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts