IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the confluence and had a three fish on.....landed none.....fishing with copper and chart spinners. tried prawns and no luck
anyone else fishing the confluence. look for me..white and gray riverwolf driftboat or ill be in a 16 ft smoker craft with a 40 horse johnson fishin with sublime. feeesh on

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Had two take-downs yesterday down in the Salem area. Both were on prawn spinners and spin n glos, while anchored. I couldn't tell if they were steelies or Nooks, but either big fish would've done well with me!

By the count over the falls, looks like they should starts showing pretty thick in the river, and even the confluence.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? :shrug:

[ 04-28-2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Sublime ]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wolfhunter when heading up the Willy to the mouth of the santiam what side of the river do most guys fish ? I was looking around up their on Saturday afternoon seen 2 boats. One was parked on the left side and the other was on the right side at the point. Icall ed the OC falls today and the last 4 days counts were over one thousand each day. Any ideas how long it takes to get to the mouth ? Thanks maybe see you on the water I have a white 18' Intruder

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when u enter the willamette frome the santiam, i fish the right side, lookin for those fish to cut the corner up into the sanitam.. well off to try to find them in the clack.

·
Registered
344 Posts
you can go above the santiam and catch fish on the willie nice hole 1/2 mile up when the water gets lower same goes for the santiam go about two miles and another nice holding area when it gets lower , good luck..............dont know about you, but i need it !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts