IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been whining on this board for a month now complaining of my lack of success on the Sandy for something other than a nate. FINALLY managed a pretty decent summer fish (31.5 incher) Saturday afternoon just above Camp Collins. The real nice thing for me on this fish however is where I caught it. I live on the bluff overlooking Oxbow, have fished the bottom end of the park for a number of years, but this is the first fish I have even hooked down there. With the changes happening around Marmot, I need to refine my fishing techniques.

·
Registered
869 Posts
descent...that's awesome! Good job...it just proves if you keep working it...you'll catch something! :cheers: Since I don't drink...I'll toast you on the board!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have any pics. The fish wouldn't have been the best material for a picture, it looked like it had run into the Mike Tyson of the seal world. Both sides had been hit hard and it had an actual puncture in its belly area. I had to cut a small chunk out of the filet because it just didn't look good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts