IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife hit the Sandy this morning for a little springer action.

Her first cast it was FISH ON! Great fighter, she got it to the bank once then it screamed off to the top of the hole, made a jump and spit the hook :depressed:

A half hour later she gets another bobber down and FISH ON! This one had it swallowed, after ten minutes we had this nice bright buck on the beach.

We each missed another bobber down and had a couple more bites. There are some sprigners still left in there boys and girls.

The bite was from 5 to 6:30 then died off, there were still some fish roling but maybe we just picked off the biters. We were headed for home at 9.

[ 07-07-2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: David Johnson ]

·
Registered
244 Posts
Good job. Nice fish.
:bowdown:

Isn't it nice to share the joys of fishing with your spouse.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nice work. I love it when my girlfriend outfishes me. She got me real good one day on the Nestucca. We are very lucky to have womem that like to fish.

Steelie28

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
All this and no Fishin Eddie in sight???? :shrug: Just shows who the real fisherperson in the family is aye Davie? :shocked: Nice Fish Tresa. :bowdown: Love to see ya show him up. :grin:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And I almost forgot to mention the odds we were up against, on the way there this morning we had two black cats and a skunk cross in front of us on the road

Yea C&E, she has a way of doing that, at least I can say I tought her everything she knows.

I am proud of her :smile:

[ 07-07-2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: David Johnson ]

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Wow, nice fish
:cheers:

[ 07-07-2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
David least you did not have a Crow fly over you that moring, that is right Fishing Eddie is the guy holding the Crow award :grin: so you are safe. Mofish is the new baton holder so be real careful if you let him in you boat :laugh: . David we all know you can catch fish :bowdown: however try not to let your wife catch more then one on trip or she may be be doing the guiding with your boat.
Nice pic, how much did the fish weigh?

Fishalot

·
Registered
14,813 Posts
Wow!! NICE FISH TESHA!!
:dance:

I wish my wife smiled that big when she landed a fish instead of that "OK can I go back to reading my book now?" comment that I usually get.

Just when I was sure all the fish in the smaller tribs were dark, some "summer runs" show up.

It's nice that you two got a chance to get out and fish together without handing the rod off.

WTG gang.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:blush: Y'all are makin' me blush

Not realy, I love the fact that when I get out with da man, that I outfish him every time!!!!!

So far........ :wink:

On a clack trip this summer, along with several chinooks, we caught two Jacks, one each. David's minow, um.. I mean Jack was nice. As long as you didn't set it next to the one I caught! :laugh:

I think one of these times, I will let the master have a turn.

Had a great time out there, but I can still see the picture of that dumb chinook flying out of the water, twisting and spewing that hook back at me, taunting me as if to say "better luck next time" :rolleyes: :mad:

OH WE WILL MEET AGAIN YOU AND I..................

Tesha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts