IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy-
Spent the weekend on the Nestucka (sp?), saw some others fishing, but didn't see any takers. River was still very low. Doing the rain dance each night and waiting--

As for the Sandy River-
how do you reach the ceder creek area? I usualy drive up to troutdale, and head up by the lewis and clark park, driving up near the stark street brigde..i don't think I've been to the ceder creek area though.. any suggestions? it's been almost 325 days since I last caught a salmon.. that's waaaaaaaaay too long-
cheers and thanks in advance for pointers--

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Snowball - Take Hwy 26 east to Sandy, go thru town to last stoplight by the Arco station and turn left. I think thats called Ten Eyck rd. Follow down the hill and about a half a mile after the hairpin turn as the road straightens out turn left on Fish Hatchery Rd. There is a sign indicating it. About a quarter of a mile in is the hatchery. There will be a jillion cars, park, grab your gear and follow the lane thru the hatchery and out into the woods. You might want to take your own rock to stand on. Good fishin'. Dennis :smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts