IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live update from Sea Squid returning to Depoe Bay, heavily loaded with the pigs with fins.

20 + fish all good grade at location 61 degrees, which is BTW my favorite place on this rock we call Earth. They quit counting at 20 and probably have a few more than that. All boats scored and the death toll will be updated as more live reports come in.

N44 54.968'
W124 39.342'

Also in the fleet were Marty, Capt & Marie, Myles and WP. Others boats were included in the wolfpack but names unknown at this time. The water was 59 degrees and up to 62 but the fish were in the cooler water. The South wind was stronger than expected but the fleet is homeward bound and heavy with longfins.

That is all for now ... break

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
crabbait/skein- Where's Ed's shop at? Somebody thought it was close to us this weekend. Thought maybe I'd slip over there and offer to take him out TUNA fishing for a month or two. :shocked:

Muhahahahahahahah! :grin: :cheers:

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Its in...umm...Coos Bay, yeah, that's it. Coos Bay...way back in the woods.

Just got off the phone with him. Puffin's new fuel tank is installed. Wonder if he knows.

They say the cabins are on now. Heading over to..uh..Coos Bay tomorrow to see how it's coming along.

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He does now. Poor guy has been going crazy with the reports of Carnage Asada coming in from Ifish.

You have to remember that I learned this stuff from big Jon.

It just kills him that he can't go with us because his boat is in drydock.

Hope the fresh tuna I gave him will help.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
That sounds like a lot of fun. Going to have to try it sometime, because I love eating Fresh tuna. Might as well go catch a few :smile:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
So much for the conspiracy theory about the Salty Dogs witholding information!! :grin:

Great job on those screamin' critters! :cheers: :bowdown:

With luck, I'll be able to get out there with one of you Alby Attackers sometime. I've never caught one, but I sure want to.....

Tim

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
HEY! I resent that backwoods comment there crabbait. My neck is only half red! :blush: I guess I'd rather be a little backwoodsy than a concrete cowboy. :grin: :cool:

tc

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
So now we've got zipperlip boat builders, too? :rolleyes: :grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts