IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has used the Toman thumper spinners,if so how's the success.And while we are on the subject whats everyones favorite color blade? :cool:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I have not used that spinner. My favorite color blade depends on water color and sky conditions. If it is sunny I prefer a half chrome/half brass, if it is cloudy or raining I like the rainbow, all of these with red beads, the bigger the better!

Good luck,
Scott

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have not used them yet. I picked up 3 blades from BC Outpost and am going to build them up and give them a try. The blades that I got were a green tipped rainbow, brass with red/white tip and an all brass. Red or green beads.

Open wide Moby this spinner will be a mouthful.....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Don't like them to heavy. If you use them shorten your leader and lenghten your dropper, tried them and now I back to #7 Toman, Or talk to Gent Bent about what he uses. Every one in the boat needs to run the same spinners so you get the speed right. My favorite spinner is Mexican Flag/Guide green beads or Rainbow tip on sunny days. The 27th and 28th we put 6 fish in my boat on spinners above the Picket Fence.

·
Registered
202 Posts
OK - Now I'll get in trouble
The maker of the spinners likes red/whi and grn
The boxes at Tillamook sporting goods may be a hint.
And I think he'll be fishing the upper bay next week -ask him !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts