IFish.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I am kind of confused by your emoticon . . . so did you mean, there are no fish in the river, I took the day off of work and spent all day in the rain fishing in empty holes, or did you mean that there are no fish in the river (wink, wink, wink;))? LOL.

·
King Lingcod
49,098 Posts
Last time I went there(3 years ago) with a friend, we were bobber fishing, some knuckle head comes in upriver with corkies and starts to cuss me out the first time I crossed his line. He was behind a blackberry bush, so I did not even know he was there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fished from first light tell 10am with a buddy and landed 4 wild coho and 3 nooks. not much rain alot of coho on the move.

·
King Lingcod
49,098 Posts
fished from first light tell 10am with a buddy and landed 4 wild coho and 3 nooks. not much rain alot of coho on the move.

I knew there was some wink wink winking going on, that river always has something going on. That is if you like a mad house.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
wow good to hear someone caught something must have found the motherload no one else has....:confused:;)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Oh, and snaggers & flossers galore... I cannot stand the crowd that congregates on that river. There should be an OSP officer stationed on the bank for the next 2 weeks...:pray:

·
Registered
217 Posts
We passed by there on our way to the siletz about 6:30 yesterday morning and I thought we were driving by a used car lot or the super bowl parking lot. Wow when we came back by around 4pm it looked like the snack bar at the super bowl at half time down on the river in the sections you can see from the road. Talk about combat not for me that is why I gave up the bank thing and will stick to a boat.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was above the barn hole on monday all day there were a few rollong but no bites. I threw spinners and used bobbers. Does anyone have room on a boat i will pay for gas... My wood sled rotted out:shrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts