IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I realize this is a little late but it wasn't my job to inform anyone and I have been busy.

As a result of the last Salmon River meeting last week there is a voluntary meeting and possible work group meeting at the Salmon River hatchery tonight at 5:00PM.

I don't know how long it will last but if you are somewhat late I will leave instructions at the hatchery where we are at with either hatchery personal or posted on the door.

I'm not sure who all will be there other than a biologist volunteering his time.

If the signs are already made we will be out posting them along with discussing improvements that were discussed at the last meetings.

I would not be surprised if we tour other areas like the blackberry or 101 hole, forest service hole, etc.

I know the trash bags will be there and maybe we will clean up the place a bit. This meeting is very informal so I don't know.

There has been just a couple fish caught out of there already and I might bring a rod or two. :wink:

See ya there if you can make it and bring a rod along in case you accidentally can't find us. :wink: I believe that will put us around low tide. :wink: :grin:

Dan

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know if the signs are finished yet but I heard on the prototype that at the bottom of the sign it said:

ZERO TOLERANCE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

1 - 2 of 2 Posts