IFish.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our beloved Larry Craig, Salmon enemy #1, was arrested in an airport bathroom for lewd conduct. " Minneapolis police has made many arrests regarding sexual activity in the public restroom". He pleaded guilty. Read it in the Oregonian.

What was this guy thinking?

I feel bad for his family....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sorry, didn't see this before I posted. This really makes my day !!! I don't feel sorry for him at all. The only thing he is tougher on than Salmon and Steelhead is gay people... Kind of ironic. Mans gay himself and every election pounds on gay people ( his voting record on gay rights is very clear )

·
Banned
2,008 Posts
What was this guy thinking?
I guess he was thinking with the wrong....ah never mind.

Good stuff none the less.

But if I am not mistaken, more fish = more water for the river...which equals less water for farmers....Is this a wrong assumption? Havent kept up on this issue.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I guess I never really followed Idaho politics, but geez. What has happened to my party? Every time I turn around, there is another one of these creeps arrested for something perverse.:help:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I guess he was thinking with the wrong....ah never mind.

Good stuff none the less.

But if I am not mistaken, more fish = more water for the river...which equals less water for farmers....Is this a wrong assumption? Havent kept up on this issue.
Actually you are completely incorrect if it is executed the correct way :D. Remove the 4 lower Snake Dams, and the farmers of Idaho will never have to "waste" their water again to flush fish downstream. The other alternative is inventing a "rainmaker" that would ensure enough precipitation for an average+ snowpack every year, and thus ensureing good outmigration conditions.

Back to Larry, I think his arrogance will actually help us, and he will run for reelection. IF that is the case, Larry Larocco may actually beat him this time. What amazes me are all the sheep that were interviewed on the news today stating"it's the liberal media that is out to get him", and the classic "Well, he's a senator, so we should believe him." I about shot chewed up corn chips out my nose on that one...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I really love the comma comment....that is very funny...and we shall keep our fingers crossed that he gets what he deserves!!!!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Why is it the guy in denial is always harshest on his own?
OK, I guess I’ll just through this out there. I HOPE this isn’t normal behavior for gay people. I wouldn’t say Senator Craig is necessarily gay. Just happens to be a disgusting deviant. Or I guess an “alleged” disgusting deviant.

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
"Shame to him whose cruel striking Kills for faults of his own liking"

{W.Shakespeare on hypocrites}

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,158 Posts
Thank you all for being restrained for the most part. :flowered:

The thing that bothers me about all this is the apparent lack of respect for others. I don't care what gender was in what stall. In public is not the place.

I guess the only important thing here is how will this affect the political shuffle of NW salmon? Will he stay? Will he be re-elected? Who is on tap to replace? Is the most likely candidate more or less salmon friendly? How will the political part of salmon be reconnoitered? Will it be good for the fish or status quo?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
SGT Rule, if he steps down Governor Otter will appoint Jim Risch, our current Lt. Gov as his replacement. Risch has alread announced he will run if Craig does not, for next term.

Risch is no friend of the salmon, in fact he may be worse than Craig, but not as arrogant. He wouldn't pull funding for the FPC in a temper tantrum, he would work behind the scenes to discredit it's information. Our best hope right now (fish wise) is for Craig to run again, and be beaten by Larry Larocco.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts