IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I will be making a road trip late in June to visit family and friends in Vancouver. I want to also do my part and help out the local econimies by fishing of course. :grin:
I was wondering if there will be any springer action still to be had on the Rogue and Umpqua Rivers in late June and early July. I will be going with my little bro and its been a while since we last caught any salmon or steelhead for that matter. :depressed: I am mainly thinking about the Grants Pass and Medford region but if there is something else around there that would be benificial, that would be great. Also, I will be bank fishing only because I do not have a boat.
What about baits and fishing methods most used?.. I just need to catch a real fish so if anyone can give me some info, that would be great. I would ask about the Portland metro area but I am originally from Vancouver and I know most spotts up there... :wink:

Thanks everyone in advance and I hope that I can get some good info so that we can catch a fish or two...

Fish On...
FishaholicAZ

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Summer fishing in the Rogue bay is usually goin by the last week of June, you can rent boats locally if you want there.

TR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts