IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, well ONE picture, the other two aren't uploading to ifish...grrr.

Anyway, WillametteRiverOutlaw and I fished Salem and anchored down for some stinky nooks. An hour and a half into our trip, the rod went down, WHAM!! fish on~...we brought in a nice 23 lb'er.

WillametteRiverOutlaw hooked into the second one around 3 o'clock. Sorry i don't have the picture up, it's the one thats not uploading. Anyway, was a nice 25lb'er. HOpefully i'll work more on the picture when i get home from work tonight.

Sublime

oh yeah, all were caught on spinners.

·
Registered
10,599 Posts
One of the best days I have had fishing springers in salem. We found that brass and green worked that day. Yesterday we threw everything in the book at em, with no luck.
It still beat staying at home. :wink:
Thanks again sublime for the trip.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem, compadre~

Time to make it happen again~

See everyone Tuesday night at Wallery's in West Salem 7:30 or so!!

Sublime

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very nice! Keep working on those uploads.

·
Registered
130 Posts
wow........hmm nice pee wee.....i bet u got it at rickreal..........oops i just gave out the secret.....
figures the day i dont go out u catch the pig we saw swimming around.....................feeeeeeeeeeeessssssh on.........bobber down......did u get um on salamander?

·
Registered
237 Posts
You're the man Sublime! I had a couple of take downs yesterday. One snapped leader on the Worm + Spin n Glow and a missed hook set on worm + corky.

Lets see the other pics!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Yea, nice fish. Good to meet you guy's and see that you are catching fish. I've put in about 20 hours out of Salem so far with only one fish on in my boat but it came off.

I'm gonna keep after it though. See you all tomorrow night.

·
Registered
10,599 Posts
I have put in about 20 to with only one fish.. My buddy chris is a fishing fool and has proably 60 hrs on the willy with only 2 springers in hais boat and a couple of others hooked. Its a crapshoot out of salem this time of year..

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
These fish are notorious for being lock jawed. The key to success is location and time. Maybe slightly more emphasis on the time part. The last couple of years I have seen my hours per fish increase.

I was out Saturday by myself and managed two fish. Unfortunately both had too many fins.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Way to go!! Nice feeeesh! Got one in my boat on Friday. also 23#. Unfortunately havent gotten the knack of posting pics yet. Had one other on, but long line release...Oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts