IFish Fishing Forum banner

Salem Springers Beer Social

1K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  Vandal 
#1 ·
Okay, I've heard back from a few of you, but its looking like Tuesday nights would be the best for the majority.

How about we just say Tuesday May 6th

And if you can't make it, we'll write about it, or just have another one real soon...I can ALWAYS go for another beer~! :cheers:

I just think the sooner the better with how quickly the fish are starting to come over.

How does this sound to all?

Sublime

#7 ·
We'll say 7:30 to 8:00...that way, like salmon striker said, we can get off the river and get there. Tuesday is my fishing day as well, so I'll be a 'later arrival' but that's cool. Hopefully i'll have about 15-20 lbs of chrome to boast about :grin: . ...but that's all wishful thinking!

Wallery's sounds good! :cheers:
See you all there~
:dance:
Sublime

#17 ·
Nice meeting you and sublime yesterday too WRO. Those were some nice fish you guys had. My buddy lost one just as I unhooked the anchor rope :depressed: about 45 minutes after you guys left. That was the only action we had minus the BBQ steaks and pork chops we had. We stayed until dark.

Waterdog- You have to come. My plan is to get you a little tipsy and hope you spill all of your secrets. :cheers:

#20 ·
I'll reserve a spot for us if I can get an accurate count. You generally can get space saved within a couple of days of the event. Also, everybody should bring some photos so we can see who really can catch fish and who just talks a good line.
:wink:

#21 ·
Well,well,well....looks like i will have to catch this action.WRO what's this buisness about nice fish?out with it please.i went out for a few hours at wheatland yesterday to try my luck(non-catching).some body was in my spot!i have always gotten it before.i saw one jumping around and that was it!so....at least there was fish hanging around.didn't see anybody else dropping back either. Waterdog,i don't know about anybody else,but i would be very interested in your spinners. :bowdown: I also would like to meet some of you wheatland hotshots.oh btw, chubs don't count in my boat either.only caught one :hoboy: .i caught a nice nap in the sun too.

#22 ·
Night stocker,
I was in sublimes boat, and I am pretty sure he wants to put up the brag post, we got some pics though to show for our effort. Leave it this way, yesterday was good :wink: by salem standards.

#23 ·
RichH~

I'd say there will be around 15-20, wouldn't ya say? Who really knows :smile:

SalmonStryker~ glad to see you guys hooked into a feesh~! I suppose every day is a gamble~.

......have pics from yesterday, will post this afternoon. :grin:

Sublime

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.