IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've heard back from a few of you, but its looking like Tuesday nights would be the best for the majority.

How about we just say Tuesday May 6th

And if you can't make it, we'll write about it, or just have another one real soon...I can ALWAYS go for another beer~! :cheers:

I just think the sooner the better with how quickly the fish are starting to come over.

How does this sound to all?

Sublime

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
How about Walery's Pizza in West Salem about 10 minutes after dark. That will give guy's who are fishin out of Wheatland and Wallace time to get there with some fresh reports. Tuesday May 6th is good for me.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Sounds good to me. I will see if I can bring a couple of ifishers along. 7:30 or so @ Walerys, W Salem

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We'll say 7:30 to 8:00...that way, like salmon striker said, we can get off the river and get there. Tuesday is my fishing day as well, so I'll be a 'later arrival' but that's cool. Hopefully i'll have about 15-20 lbs of chrome to boast about :grin: . ...but that's all wishful thinking!

Wallery's sounds good! :cheers:
See you all there~
:dance:
Sublime

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tuesday...I'll be there....

Can someone help jog my memory on the rough location of this place we're meeting at?...thanks :smile:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vandal~

It's in west salem, right next to Safeway (second exit) if coming from the east (Downtown)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Address for Walery's is 1555 Egdewater St NW. Phone is 503-362-6858 if anyone wants to call ahead for directions or to place an order. I'll see you there. I'll be the good looking guy :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
You'll have to consume my share. Cannot make Tuesday eve.

·
Registered
10,710 Posts
Salmon Stryker,
It was nice meeting you today, did you guys do any good?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Hey guys, count me in!! I'd love to meet some fellow ifishers face to face.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
I may have to pop in on this if I can. I'm a maybe. I want to meet some of my competition. :wink:

[ 05-02-2003, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: WaterDog ]

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice meeting you and sublime yesterday too WRO. Those were some nice fish you guys had. My buddy lost one just as I unhooked the anchor rope :depressed: about 45 minutes after you guys left. That was the only action we had minus the BBQ steaks and pork chops we had. We stayed until dark.

Waterdog- You have to come. My plan is to get you a little tipsy and hope you spill all of your secrets. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
I doubt you'll get me that tipsy. You can try. :grin:

I may bring a few spinners along that have worked pretty well for me over the years if anyone is interested. :smile:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
You guys might want to call and make reservations if there is going to be a big group.............Wallery's is usually pretty full at nites.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I'll reserve a spot for us if I can get an accurate count. You generally can get space saved within a couple of days of the event. Also, everybody should bring some photos so we can see who really can catch fish and who just talks a good line.
:wink:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts