2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
abu garcia Ambassador reels 10.00 off
ALL RODS 40% OFF

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sheesh. I just got back from Does anyone want a driftboat thread and realized that I may have stepped on Ifish's ad policy when I made this post. Sorry Skein. I was just thinking that after seeing that Joes was not doing much in to way of rod sales this weekend that BM was a great option for folks who can't spend like yesterdays rain.

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts
Ifish Sponsors G.I.Joe's and Fisherman's Marine have some great deals going right now, too!

Thumper's favorite rods are under $50, cataract oars, ... it may be time to get myself some early Christmas presents!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stand corrected. Gotta get to Joes and Fishermans too. I'll be a busy boy

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Hmm, go fishing or go shopping? I think I am going to make a list and try, yes try, to get my wife to pick a few things up for me.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Zaq,
You have a great wife. Mine occasionally calls me from Spoortsmans Warehouse and asks if I need anything. Last time I said "yep, a couple of Lamiglas Kenai Killers with Calcutta's on them..." Didn't go over too well. Hopefully you'll get to fish and them come home to a pile of new stuff :grin: .

·
Registered
821 Posts
Cataract oars????? Where, not at fishermens or Joes for that matter, they didn't stock any when last I looked I ended up in Hebo @ Nestucca Valley, they had what nobody else had in the whole valley.
Tim

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
Didn't step on anyone's toes.
Please continue to post good information.

It's just when people try to initiate business for a non sponsor, or someone from a business tries to initiate customers, etc.

It's just hard to tell sometimes.

If you don't get an employee discount, it's cool! :smile:

I used to not be so worried about this, but I've had to deal with some very sneaky people, and I'm afraid a lot of my innocence in this world has been lost!

I have dealt with employees being paid for posting on ifish. I have dealt with people marketing their products in various and sundry ways... It's a long story. I should write a book! :shocked:

Jen

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts
Originally posted by Crambone:
Cataract oars????? Where, not at fishermens or Joes for that matter, they didn't stock any when last I looked I ended up in Hebo @ Nestucca Valley, they had what nobody else had in the whole valley.
Tim
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Fisherman's advertised them in their 3 Day Super Sale flier. I assume that means they do stock them, though they might sell out quickly at their advertised price.

·
Registered
605 Posts
When I was at Hayden Island Fisherman's this morning (Saturday) @ 7:30 am they had a good selection of cataract oars @ $139 each.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Originally posted by Born to be Wild:
What's a Thumper? :shrug: :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">A widdle wabbit.....

Fisherman's and Joe's have some killer deals!!!! Man, I got new rods, waterproof radios, Gammi herring rigs, a new reel, a bait box with a cutting board, I am exhausted.... I need to mortgage the house now before I can go back. Woooo-wooo. :dance:

[ 11-28-2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Got a smoking deal at Bi-Mart today. Berkley IM7, 15-50# rod for $42! The Lamiglas 7-9 Norwest Special backbouncer at $72 was a great deal too. And it was easier to ask the wife for forgiveness than for permission! :grin: :grin: She was still in bed asleep when it all happened.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts