IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad times indeed. My saltwater days are over until memorial weekend. The memories of this years fishing on the salt are priceless. This has been the best summer for fishing I have ever had. Tuna, Halibut, Lings, Bass and Salmon. Thank you ifish and thank you Salty Dogs. Thank you Just Ducky, Fishndad and Dance Floor for answering my post for wanting to crew for you. You skippers are all top knotch, I hope to see you all on the water next year. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Sad times indeed. My saltwater days are over until memorial weekend. The memories of this years fishing on the salt are priceless. This has been the best summer for fishing I have ever had. Tuna, Halibut, Lings, Bass and Salmon. Thank you ifish and thank you Salty Dogs. Thank you Just Ducky, Fishndad and Dance Floor for answering my post for wanting to crew for you. You skippers are all top knotch, I hope to see you all on the water next year. :cheers:
and your done allready?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Rick it was a pleasure having you on board the Dance Floor this season. Hope to get you out again. You are a great guy to fish with.
But,I'm not ready to give up yet. I hope for another trip for tuna.
We'll see if the weather and ocean will grant me that.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and your done allready?
Yep. It's hunting season. Elk, Deer, Geese, Ducks, Phesant, Grouse plus fall nooks. Then Sturgeon, Steelhead then Smelt, Springers, Shad, Bears, Turkey and then it starts all over again.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Yep. It's hunting season. Elk, Deer, Geese, Ducks, Phesant, Grouse plus fall nooks. Then Sturgeon, Steelhead then Smelt, Springers, Shad, Bears, Turkey and then it starts all over again.
good gads! did you leave anything out? :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts