IFish.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to 2700 acres of prime pheasant land in Rufus. There are plenty of birds around this season. The land owner will allow me to bring over a few guys once in a while. He charges us $50 each per day and we must sign a liability waiver.

These would have to be mid week hunts. Best for my schedule.

If you are interested please PM me privately and we will set up dates to meet up and chase a few birds around the fields.

Good Hunting.

Andrew

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I'd sure love to. I've hunted near Rufus before. There is some excellent habitat in that area.

Unfortunately, I can't do a midweek thing until after Thanksgiving.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is looking like Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the next few weeks and then weekends after Thanksgiving. I will PM everyone with open dates once I hear back from the land owner.

Also, if you get there early and it is foggy, there may be some pass shooting of geese first thing in the morning. Lots of opportunities...

Let's go play.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PSE, same place... I only saw one while deer hunting. Lots of birds. Just getting the logistics together.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That kind of temptation is too much to bear! Any chance of shooting clays while we're there? Maybe Lance will show up!:jester::jester::jester:

We can shoot some clays, but not a full round. The course is partially taken down. As far as Lance showing up, "Yea Right" :jester: He is scared of you Mark.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
I'd be interested in a day or two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.