10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Rouge.

This is the Rogue.

Got it? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,572 Posts
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pearl Puleeese....Rogue = Brutal Bitter! :cheers:

·
Banned
2,510 Posts
This is ROGUE :cheers:

The BATF has determined that the Logo is in violation of federal law regarding the depiction of the American flag, and has demanded that the Rogue Brewery cease and desist in the use of the Logo. So, if you have some of those bottles, or other things like t-shirts, They're now very serious collectors items. How's that for a crock of Petunias? :hoboy: :cheers: :hoboy: :cheers: :shrug:

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
The BATF has determined that the Logo is in violation of federal law regarding the depiction of the American flag, and has demanded that the Rogue Brewery cease and desist in the use of the Logo. So, if you have some of those bottles, or other things like t-shirts
Come see me. I have pallets of these "so called" collectors items in my warehouse. You can also buy them in the 22oz and 6 pack bottles at selected Plaid Pantry and Zupans stores. Please buy lots of them. School starts soon and my kids need new shoes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts