IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Well there goes the freaking neighborhood. Now I'm gonna have to get up early just to beat Knucklebuster to my spot. If he's there I'll just slip in nice and cozy like.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
I see how you are Rick, I've been trying to hook up with you since last spring. Traitor :tongue: :grin:

Bernie,
If your anchoring skills are anything like last time, just leave the bottom dragger at home and tie off to my boat. Either way you will be just as close and at least with my idea I won't loose anymore paint :laugh:
I look forward to seeing you there bro :cool:

Looks like Kentucky Hog Hunter, Dipnet, Catch and Eat, Tacklebuster, ******, and H2O Dog will be eating up the river. FISH ON

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Rick, bears your size don't hide to well. :grin: Go ahead an try to hide. I will find you, oh yeah. :grin:

See everyone up on the water in the am. Looks like a nice day will be brewing.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I'll probably be out there also, red and silver thunder jet. Right now I'm solo, anyone wanta ride? Give me a call if you want to go, home:663.1916, cell:407.2483

[ 10-17-2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: chummer ]

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
This is kind of an i-fish mini sturgeon challenge the way it is shaping up. Good fishing to all out there Tomorrow. :cheers:

Rick, I'll be watching for you.
:wink:

·
Registered
993 Posts
sorry but the great white polar bear is going to get up at o dark thirty and fish t bay with me sorry

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Seems like a couple of potential Saturday Gorge Fisherpeople have turned yellow and decided to bag it

Fight your crowds and blistery winds on Tilly, I'll be the guy sitting on anchor in an uncrowded chunk of water :cool: Lazy day on the big C :sleep: :sleep:

[ 10-17-2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey there TB. You will have to let me know how it turns out. I am tied down this weekend but next weekend is fishing weekend.

So you will need to give me all the dsetails.

Good luck and good fishing

:cheers:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I was out there today did both salmon and sturgeon , lost a few salmon on quickies , and wound up with 3 oversizers , between 8 and 13 feet , all on smelt .
I will be out tomorrow again in the pm out around tanner somehere , i will have a FV 19 footer , white and silver alumaweld outboard :dance:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I took the day off and got a late start for the Fishery....The West wind came up and there was to little current to use the sea sock....had to use the kicker most of the day....The day was great with several large shakers and a far supply of keepers...The wife caught the big one. Great day and great company.... Used smelt and a mixture of scents.....Good fishing tomorrow....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey Ifishers over the last few years my best friend ahis grandpa and I have been going out to the pudget and now my dad are taking them out to the Gorge. Hopping for a good day of fishing. We will be in my dad's white bayliner with some blue and a blue top, though unfortunately we do not have an Ifish sticker. Hope to see you all out there, and good luck.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
I plan on putting in at the fishery tomorrow morning and hitting the Horsetail area. Walleye is the back up with Salmon a possibility as well. Anyone alse going to be on MY river in the morning :grin:

Blue/Green Renegade, stop by and chat a while :cool:

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Maybe, the girls don't like the Gorge much so I wouldn't be surprised if they back out. If and when that happens I'll be skipper, deckhand, anchor boy, and fish slammer :grin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts