IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish me luck, :whazzup:This weekend we are taking the boat down to Gold Beach and going 40 miles up the Rogue to Par-dice Bar :dance: to spend the night. Will be back sunday, Yes we will be fishing for springers.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Perhaps one of the most beautiful places in Oregon. If you have never been to the lodge, you have never truly experienced paradise in Oregon.

Good luck!

--spud--:)

·
Registered
19,628 Posts
You my friend are going to gods country. It's especialy beautiful this time of year,enjoy the grandure.

salmon hugger

·
Registered
13 Posts
:dance: When you get to the lodge ask about the Sauna! Before you head home take a nice walk of the grounds, there's allot of history at this beautiful lodge. I float the Wild Rogue every year from Mid-Sept to Nov and always stop for a visit. Check out Black Bar Lodge on your way out, it's a really nice lodge, too.
If you can motor up to Devils Stair Case this is a nice section to fish-just down river of Blossom Bar. O, check out the cool tree at Clay Hill Lodge, near the water line. It looks like a Big Ostrich and is protected by the BLM. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts