IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over the last few weeks fish have been plenty, with anywhere from 5-24 fish hooked. yesterday we floated from indian mary to pierce riffle. fish were rolling everywhere 8-10 at a time, fished bobber eggs, quickfish, and big spinners. they mocked us. however, they were still bright fish, i want a fresh feesh. good luck till then.

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Wolfhunter,

Are you sure you don't mean from Indian Mary to Ennis Riffle? Pierce is about 20 miles UP stream from Indian Mary. :whazzup:

At any rate, I have heard of a few fish being caught all up and down the river but there is more seeing than catching going on.

Morrison's Hole and Taylor Canyon not far from Ennis have been the hot spots from what I have heard although I have heard of a few caught below Savage Rapids as well.

[ 09-05-2003, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Straydog ]

·
Registered
630 Posts
likewise me too. Fished Griffin park/finley bend area from my DB last Saturday morning. Got a 26# that I finally con'd into biting BB eggs. Wait till the 2nd-3rd week this month then the bite will come alive.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Sunday last, somewhere below G.P. fish #6 for the day was stuck at 8:59 A.M. It took longer to finish the drift we started than to limit.
Labor day we hooked and released 3 on K-fish in the first 45 min, but were only able to find a couple more biters the rest of the morning. Thats fishin.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Is the moss/algae a big problem in the GP & Ennis riffle areas? Man around Griffin Park its terrible. Mornings are better than evening because of the jet boats, but i couldn't run kwikies for more than a minute without them getting fouled up.

Better upriver or downriver? thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts