IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend salmon guide for the Rogue around Grants Pass? Oh, and here's the kicker, the trip would be this coming Satruday. A non-fishing friend is trying to book the trip. Told her I'd ask around.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Call Bradbury's Tackle and/or Jim's Tackle and see if they know of anybody. The guides I know are booked up this weekend, but they may know of someone else.

RF

EDIT: Contact the author of this thread if you can't find the phone number in the book. Contact information is permitted only for paid sponsors of Ifish.

[ 09-17-2003, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Premium Member
22,191 Posts
Call Willie Boats in Medford and ask for Mike...he does some guiding, but this is pretty late to be asking...he might know someone...he's absolute top drawer as a guide...Oh..and check with Grants Pastor, too...he might know...

[ 09-17-2003, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Bill Monroe ]

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
You can mention names, but no contact info.

Simply go to google.com, and type in "Rogue River Guides", and there are plenty of contact options.

That, with people's name suggestions, here, should help you decide.

I just can't let some people post contact info, and not others.

I appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,
Jen

·
Registered
7,873 Posts
Travis Malone. He's probably booked but sometimes gets cancellations. Another good one Ray Slusser.

[ 09-17-2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Grantspastor ]

·
Registered
512 Posts
Might try Todd Hobbs too. He's even been doing some side drifting on light gear for the salmon and getting some over 40 pounds this way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts