IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend in Agness. Rained pretty hard on Saturday most of the day. I decided to drive down to Lobster Creek and check it out.

The Salmon are kegged up here because of the cold water from Lobster Creek. I watched from the bridge for about 20 minutes and saw 7 fish landed from the bank.

I'm trying to get the photo posted. Having some problems.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I'm going to be in Gold Beach on Aug 20th. How do they fish (tackle etc.) at Lobster Cr.? Did you get any fish at Agnes?

Thanks in advance,

Mark :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
sorry to bang this ttt but am leaving tuesday really early so this is the last ditch effort to get informed by imput. Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am thinking of taking my sled down to the Rouge this week. I called Jots and they said they had nice rooms and boat moorage.

Would this be a good place to stay?

Myself and the wife are the only ones going so I might have an open seat in the boat if someone has fished there before and is willing to help out with netting, etc.

Any help on where to go would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Jots is a great place to stay and they do have a nice dock to tie up to. If your wife is not a seasoned boat hand, knows how to work the trolling motor and can stay on top of and chase fish when hooked, then you should find someone to go with you. This fishery gets real crowded and can make the B-10 area look like a day in the park :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

If she can help to that extent you should have a great time with lots of big fish :grin:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
likewise, if anyone can lend a general method on bank fishing around Cougar Lane Campgroud it would help a ton. Corkies and yarn, Back bouncing, spinners? Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
if you stay at jots try to get a room by the fish cleaning station sure is cool to watch the yahoo guides clean fish. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts