IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for my annual October pilgrimage to the Agness area to chase some 1/2 lber's. Can anyone tell me if Quosantnie (sp) park has electrical hookups? I usually pull my boat out at the park, but have not bothered to look for hookups. Has anyone seen a forcast for 1/2 lber's this year? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Quosatna

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Growing up down there, my favorite lures were Panther Martins in 1/16 and 1/32, black and gold.

For flies, a green-butt skunk.

tr

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys!!! Good luck Greenhead! How about a post when you get back. i know that the Rogue is having a good return of steelies this year, hope it is a good sign for the 1/2 lbr's. Rogue, I can never get the spelling right. My son and i have had a lot of luck in the past few years using the mettallic red and gold Panthers. I will have to give the black and gold a shot. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,873 Posts
Black and gold...SLOW retrieve. If you're a fly fisherman...a size 10 double hook Red Ant fished at Coal Riffle will do wonders in the evening.

·
Banned
7,726 Posts
Panther Martins 4 or 6 PMR-G, Blue Fox Vibrax #2 Copper and that Red Ant Grantspaster talks about.

#14 PLRD, PK or FRT Corkie on top of a night crawler is deadly as well.

What a cool fisherie and great place to enjoy it.

Have a great trip!

[ 09-10-2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Straydog ]

·
Banned
19,959 Posts
Half a night crawler with a red bead,drifted on the bottom. Rig up just like winter only go light,6lb test. Quosatana Creek

[ 09-10-2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: freespool ]

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Originally posted by Gutshotape on the duplicate thread:

"I've never camped there...but I think there are electrical hookups at Quosatana CG...you could check the Siskiyou NF webpage or call the ranger station in Gold Beach to be sure."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts