IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from fishing the Rogue aound Gold Beach this weekend. Strange weekend, 1st there's a fire below the 101 bridge, and of course it's right when we want to cross. 2nd, a boat capsizes going over the bar. One dead and one missing; when are we going to learn to wear our floatation devices?

Fished from Agness as far down as little canyon, and it real tough to find bright fish. I was there 2 weeks ago and it seemed every fish was bright with sea lice. I caught my largest Rogue chinook ever, close to 50#. Unfortunatly it was so dark I just justify keeping it, should produce some nice off spring. Limit now is one chinook and 2 silvers, or three silvers. Talked to a lot driters coming down river and no one was catching silvers.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I fished the bay this weekend. caught our limits of nooks and hooked lots of silvers, however none had a clipped fin. Still lots URB'S coming into the bay. The fire was the boat that the work crew hangs from the Crane at the bridge,

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Wellllllll,

They do go Up the River, and they are Bright!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

TR

[ 10-07-2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: TheRogue ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts