IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the fishing on the Rogue is not HOT by any strech.. but there are fish to be caught.
There seemed to be a lot of fish move in on yesterdays tides, but very few biters.. we heard of 20 or so fish caught all day.. 100 boats..

We managed this 28# and had another good takedown later in the afternoon...

I also need to take a mnute to introduce our new TH family member.. Abby.

She is a 9 week old Lab.. Dad (and the grandkids) are very pleased to have her....

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Oh, man!!

And my build date was delayed!! The agony!!

TR

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Lock up your daughters, Team Carrot Milk is coming! :tongue:

5 Cents, BignBrite, Fishnxtc, and myself will be joining the quiet solitude of the lower Rogue this weekend. We'lll see you down there! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Nice fish and puppy! I can't show that pic to my girls or they will get all sorts of ideas...

SD

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hopefully that bite will start in earnest about Friday and be hot until Monday :grin:

See you down there TH :cheers:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes
the puppy is pretty special!

The guy standing inth elft side of the picture is Steve J., he owns K9 Detention services out of Modesto, Calif. He breeds, trains and raises Labs for drug/bomb search work.
Steve (Long time friend) gave my father this dog (Abby) for his retirement last month.

Dad's plans are to have her throw at least two litters... in the years to come... she comes from one of the best blood lines threr is and is fully AKC reg. with complete linage discriptions. Is pretty cool to watch Abby in the boat.. she's pretty special!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts