IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a very good bite early this AM
With lots of boats focusing on the section of water between the Green bouy and the bridge.. there were 30-40 fish caught in an hour or two.

We managed to leave the camera at home... but this one was wrth a picture at the end of the day...
a 36# pig that was caugh on our first tach of the AM, we also landed a 24# and a jack.

we were only able to fish until 11:00 of so.. but I heard there was a a decent OM bite as well

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Build, Justin, Build!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
:cheers: :dance: nice job

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Team Carrot Milk is packing up right now for our road trip down :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
TheRogue,

If your boat doesn't get ready in time, you can fish the PC ramp with us like last year. Remember when Sandy took our pictures with her new digital camera? Well, since she emailed me the picture, I have since bought a digital camera, so I am looking forward to taking a few pix of some hogs. Dang, I can't get much time off this year from work, as I burned 9 vacation days going back to the east coast, D.C. and Williamsburg, VA. in late April/early May. I missed some good springer fishing during that time, ouch. I've only been able to fish for salmon 4 times this YEAR so far, with only one on the bank. I know the feeling of wanting to get out there, but can't. :shocked:

SKP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts