IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rod to estimate fish size. Works w/ a baby!

I know, you all will think I'm one sandwich short of a picnic, but I could'nt resist. My little boy is too cool for school, and I had way too much time on my hands.
Bet you could'nt guess that I want him to be immersed in ALL that is fishing. My wife said on day: "I donna know honey, what if he does'nt like to fish". Not a chance, he's doomed from the young age of 1 week. awwhahahahahahahahaaaa!!! :shocked: I'm creating a fishing monster, it's alive, it's alive!! Somebody stop me! :dance:
GBS

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Re: Rod to estimate fish size. Works w/ a baby!

Great picture! I still get grief about putting a fly fishing magazine in my daughters bassinette at the hospital... :grin:

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

Cograds! Thrill/joy of a life time!

May he grow to become the almighty fishslayer! :grin: And take over my crown? :depressed:

No just kiddin', that I'm not.

Congrads!

Dano

·
Registered
2,162 Posts

Mojo,

I did the same thing. I had my son's little cart decorated with pictures I had cut out of some hunting and fishing magazines. I was the talk of the birthing suites at the hospital.

·
Registered
331 Posts

Great picture! Congrats on the new fishing partner, and the new truck.
Don't spoil your son too much though, or he'll be demanding a fly tying vice for his high chair before you know it. :grin:

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts

GreenButtSkunk, Congrats!

Don't teach him too much curious george antics, that monkey could mess us a good fishing day in a heart beat!

way cool, thanks for the emails as well.

gus

·
Registered
12 Posts

Congratulations Brad!!! :cheers: Have fun with the new little one. All the best to you and your family.

Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts