IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have seen people use this rod holder on the boat which is very convenient.

It has the rubber holder just like fishing boats do which looks like an almost full circle with a small cut in it to slide the rod in.

Except that this this is attached to a velcro strap so that you can attach it to the boat rail.

Can someone please tell me where to get this holder from? All my searches have gone in vain.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance. :dance:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.