IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a couple people this summer asking for a rod building class. My bow season is over giving me some more time and I am going to offer a class on October 21st (Tuesday) from 6pm to about 10pm.

If you are interested in learning how to build your own rod, email me and I will sign you up. I have room for the first 6 people. Class will be held in Milwaukie Oregon.

This class is geared towards the beginner. We will cover different rod building supplies and equipment. How to install a handle, how to layout and install the guides.

My webpage is located here. TRASK RIVER TACKLE

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
588 Posts
add me to the list also

·
Registered
673 Posts
Wow BOE, among other things you must be physic. Lately been thinking about that need for that rod building class and looking at your web site. I would also like a rod re-building class as well. I have a prior commitment on tues nights. Let me know if that time is flexible or chisled in stone.

[ 10-09-2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: will_e_fish ]

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Roy, you still got those glass blanks for sale?? I need to hook up and get one to make a couple reamers.

Jfool :cool:

PS- As a BOE rod building grad, I would highly suggest this informative class!

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Steve, should'nt you be bobber fishing or something. I hear you are using the latest Woodstock 3072 bobber these days. :grin:

Roy, I'm in for the rod building 101 class. I am good at gluing my fingers together and have been known to superglue my thumb and pointer fingers to my zipper. :shocked: I'll be chearful and only bring tall jokes with me. :wink: See ya there. :cheers:

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now that I have kids in school and being concerned about class size :wink: the class is full. :cool:

I want to thanks those who have inquired in the class. :cheers:

Everybody who has asked me to reserve them a spot should have received either an email or private message with the location of the class. If you didnt get the message please let me know.

I will hold another class in the evening soon, and for will-e-fish we wont make it a Tuesday. :tongue:

Fishbait - Are you sure you can handle a snoopy rod. :shrug:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ok this is like one of those "Ready Set" things, call me slow but not late for dinner.
Since I live in North Portland would it be OK if I made a Snoop Dogie Rod? I know it would be da'bomb!
Thanks again for the consideration of Tues. night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts