IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
119,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from Ken Lane's son, Brian. Ken has gone on to be with his heavenly Father.

I can't type anymore. I am so so sad.

I loved him so much.

As Ken always said, "have a good little day!"

I'm trying, Ken. I'll miss you so much.

Jen

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
So very sad. Ken was a good man.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, rest in peace. Amen

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
On Sept. 25, Ken said:

"By worrying you can not add one single second to your time on earth. By accepting Christ you can add eternal life after your time on earth."

He was a smart guy. He is now with Christ.:applause:

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
That makes me sad.....my thoughts are with his family. He will be missed around this old board. :(

·
Administrator
41,357 Posts
A good man, with a big heart ... a lifetime of experiences ... enviable wisdom ... a loving Trina and a little Willie (the dog).

I'll miss you my friend.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Rest in Peace Ken. I'll never forget the sight of the big man walking thru the Sportsmen Show with that tiny little dog. :flowered::pray:

From what little I knew of him, he was a very nice man. All of us hope to be remembered as such. :flag2:

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
RIP Papahog may you be pain free and be basking in the glory of The Lord

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Never met him, but I asked a question once about tidewater bobber fishing, and he answered my question and asked me to check my schedule so that he could SHOW me his answer.
Regrettably, I never had a chance to follow up on his offer, but his words and action spoke volumes about who he was.

He will be missed.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
On Sept. 25, Ken said:

"By worrying you can not add one single second to your time on earth. By accepting Christ you can add eternal life after your time on earth."

He was a smart guy. He is now with Christ.:applause:
:yeahthat: He said it best. May peace be with his community and especially those who knew him best. We should worry less and live in peace together the best we can while we are here in this life.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
May he rest in peace. It kinda puts things in perspective, like how minor the traffic accident i was in this afternoon and how I can settle down now.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
One of the good guys, absolutely. One of the best of guys, unquestionably.

Rest peacefully Papahog.

·
Vendor
3,680 Posts
Ken was a great guy. He would come in for service and visit me often with his little dog. He will be missed.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
May you rest in peace in our Lord and Savior's arms My dear friend and Brother. :pray: I'll never forget you my friend.

Ken was A man among men.:applause:

I use one of his sayings allot, so in memory of Ken I will continue to use HIS saying "Me Thinks"

:pray:Trina, may the Lord and Savior give you peace above all understanding.:pray:

Don Bench
DAB

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
Rest in Peace, Ken! You'll be missed :(

:pray: :pray: For his wife, family, and friends!

-jokester

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
Prayers for his family. He was one of the good ones.

We will miss you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts