IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are leaving for Drano Lake from Spokane on Thursday, 11 Sept. I have read the Rapid Robert's report on 1 Sept, and Mic4fish's report today.... Wondering if anyone else out there have reports...?? Thanks!!

[ 09-09-2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Weeler Dealer ]

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Very consistent so far, especially for those shrimping. Early mornings and nights seem to be the best, but everyone who has been there seems to catch whether they're bait fishing or trolling.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have been out trolling plugs and spoons last thursday but wasn't there at the best time of day. 11:30 am to 5:30pm. No luck but the fish are definately in there. Saw 4 landed out of about 8-10 boats trolling. Should be much better in the early morning. Headed down for the day break bite myself tommorow to troll again. Probably grab some sandshrip to bobber if I get the urge. So far I havn't found anyone to go with yet but if all else fails I will have to go it alone. Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Fishing for Chinook has been good. I fished with board member John Freeman (LongJohn) and his fiancee Kim @ Drano on 9-5, and they had their Chinook limits(12#-30#) by 11:00 a.m.

Here's a picture from the North Bonnie Dam fish ladder....plugged soild with chrome URB's and a few Tule's.....Chinook fishing @ Drano should be good for the next few weeks :cool:
Thanks to all ifish members who have fished Drano with me this last month.... I still have a few days open for these hot URB and "B" run Steelhead combo trips :cheers:

[ 09-09-2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Rapid Robert ]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all for the reports... we are leaving tomorrow morning from Spokane. I will be montoring this if any others have reports. And if any are going to be there my partner and I will be in a red & white 18'Crestliner!! Tight-lines to all this week-end!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts