IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are leaving for Drano Lake from Spokane on Thursday, 11 Sept. I have read the Rapid Robert's report on 1 Sept, and Mic4fish's report today.... Wondering if anyone else out there have reports...?? Thanks!!

[ 09-09-2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Weeler Dealer ]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have been out trolling plugs and spoons last thursday but wasn't there at the best time of day. 11:30 am to 5:30pm. No luck but the fish are definately in there. Saw 4 landed out of about 8-10 boats trolling. Should be much better in the early morning. Headed down for the day break bite myself tommorow to troll again. Probably grab some sandshrip to bobber if I get the urge. So far I havn't found anyone to go with yet but if all else fails I will have to go it alone. Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Fishing for Chinook has been good. I fished with board member John Freeman (LongJohn) and his fiancee Kim @ Drano on 9-5, and they had their Chinook limits(12#-30#) by 11:00 a.m.

Here's a picture from the North Bonnie Dam fish ladder....plugged soild with chrome URB's and a few Tule's.....Chinook fishing @ Drano should be good for the next few weeks :cool:
Thanks to all ifish members who have fished Drano with me this last month.... I still have a few days open for these hot URB and "B" run Steelhead combo trips :cheers:

[ 09-09-2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Rapid Robert ]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all for the reports... we are leaving tomorrow morning from Spokane. I will be montoring this if any others have reports. And if any are going to be there my partner and I will be in a red & white 18'Crestliner!! Tight-lines to all this week-end!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.