IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dylan I hope this is okay to post this morning. Dylan lost his brother to Cancer on Monday. Hold his family up in prayer for strength this week and especially remember them during services this weekend.

Dylan is a good brother in Christ and deserves our lifting up his family in prayer.

Dylan, so very sorry for your loose bro. Thanks for sharing with me last night.

· Banned
1,330 Posts
Dylan, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. May you find comfort and peace.

· Registered
9,881 Posts
Dylan,
So very sorry to hear of your loss, May God be with you and your family in these times of sorrow.
DAB

· Premium Member
29,833 Posts
'Very sorry to hear about your loss. 'Been through "it" with my brother but, at least for now, his result has been much better. Best wishes to you and the rest of his family and loved ones :pray::pray::pray::pray:. Don

· Registered
13,727 Posts
I am very sorry to hear of your loss I will be praying for your Family rp

· Registered
23,212 Posts
I too am sorry. I will pray for all involved. Prayers to you Dylan and your family. :pray::pray::pray:

· Registered
Salmon, steelhead, Kokanee, trout, bass, boat or bank
4,392 Posts
Thank you all for the prayers, I can say I truly don't know if my brother was saved. He knew the Gospel from myself and others telling him, he however never expressed his faith in Christ as his Savior. I sure hope that he called out to our Lord and Savior and confessed to be a sinner. I do rest in the fact that Gods will is always done and He alone knows thouse he calles to Himself.
Thank you Bernie for starting this thread, you are a true brother in the Lord.

Fishalot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.