IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm back from my wifes reunion in colville
and am I GLAD
:dance: !!,Launched my boat and was disapointed to see the netters docked while parking my truck,I parked along side the buyer and guess what thay didn't get any fish :cheers: :dance: ,he told me its been very slow all over for them :dance:
,I went up to Reed Isl. with my bud and we managed to hook and release two native steelhead one about 8 the other maybe 15 we didn't have to take them out of the water to release them so its a guess on their weight.WEEDS !!!we had to reel in every 1/2 hr. to clean off our lines it was a mess.We were useing x4's Red if you want to know.I'm going to try again tomorrow maybe a hatchery fish will drop by,I did see a nice chinook caught last week on one hopefully its my turn next.Hope to see ya on the river.
Bob

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hey Bob, been out lately? Working up a plan for saturday and thinking of hitting your area for some action then up for a sturg. Just wondering if you were hitting anything besides this post.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was out yesterday and saw one fish caught the guy said it weighed about 4 lbs. That was the only fish I saw caught in 7 hrs out of 6 boats.I should have gone Sturgeon fishing instead at Cape Horn,I've got a friend thats been going up around 7 at night and fishing till dark and has been getting a keeper a night.Thats weeding your way thru a lot of little ones.I won't be going out again untill monday,I think I'm going to go down by I-205 don't know for sure.The gillnetters were back in last night then again two days next week
at least they haven't been getting anything. :cheers: :dance:
Bob
P.S. The weeds are still a pain I had to reel in about every 20 min to clean them off.Thought you would like to know,I don't know if their haveing that proplem down by Goverment Is. or not.

[ 08-21-2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts