IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Redbull was thrust into parenthood just a short time ago.
His brave wife gave birth to a perfect little 8lbs,4oz. baby girl! He'll be having a big
fishing gear sale very soon, :grin: but I get first dibs!
Congrats Joby to you and your wife, you're part of my club now, and what a great club it is, my friend!

Greenbuttskunk

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Congrats!! The two best days in a Dads' life ... When the baby is born and
when the adult child moves away from home!! I'm too old for the first and
deperatley looking forward to the second! :wink: :wink:

-assAssin-

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Congatulations Joby and family. Now you are a real family not just a couple. Makes all the difference in the world.

Let us know when you're ready for some steelheading or as mentioned above, ready to get rid of some of your gear you won't have time to use.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Everybody -

Joby contacted me and wants me to let you all know he appreciates your well wishes.

As far as his gear, he has already committed to letting me store all of it for him, occasionally exercising it, for the next 24 years until he gets to go fishing again.

Just like I already do for formerly, seldom, reeldick, skrimmy, donny and about anyyone else that keeps leaving stuff in the Willie. :grin:

Congrats to mom and dad on a beautiful baby girl!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Congratulation Joby and Family ! :cheers:

How's about posting some pics when you get a chance ?

BTW, just so you know, babies don't usually drink redbull. :grin:

·
Premium Member
14,395 Posts
So was it a hen or a buck?

Way to go Joby! Any chance you can send some of that "daddy luck" my way. While I'm enjoying the journey, I'm getting restless for the destination.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to the family. I hope you enjoy being a parent as much as I do....

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Congrats to Joby and family on the new keeper!! :cheers:

- :dance: jokester

·
Registered
924 Posts
Wow,

Thanks friends.

I sent a PM to GBS, Hog and Amp post a photo - I'm not really a propeller head and can't figure out a debugging issue I'm struggling with :shrug:

The quick hit is this:

4 am, 10-31-03, 8lbs-4oz, Piper Faye Easton!

Mom is an amazing and beautiful person. I didn't think I could fall more in love with someone. It was a bit of a struggle, but everyone is great now.

We are very fortunate. She's definitely mine - you should see the hair.

PS -
Gus, don't tell anyone, but I think I've discovered the 'New Carrot Milk.' I just mixed a ton of red food coloring into a big whack of merconium. WOW! That stuff stays on the hook forever. Hurry up an get busy with kid number 4 so you'll be just in time for next year's URBs.

[ 11-01-2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Redbull ]

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
Big Congratulation to Joby and family! Oh, and as for what to do with those diapers... i will forward you BOE's address, he has some weird use for them; making lures, additives for the smoker, boat patch kit and so on.

gus

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
I got this email from Joby after I asked him how he was doing:

Awesome! Poop, pee, sleep, eat all come about every 3-4 hours just as the nurses like.
Mom’s doing great too.

I know I’m a bit biased, but man is she cute.

I just came home to catch a shower and some things and will head back soon.

Thanks,

Joby

<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">To which I wonder, yeah, but how is Piper doing?

:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
OK!

Since the Bull was feeling challenged this morning and all...

Here are the two beautiful members of the Easton clan!

Good thing she is wearing a cap, some of us know how scary that Redbull flyaway look can be! :grin:

Congrats again duder!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PS - Joby, can I have the driftboat? :grin:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Jay,

It's such a catch 22. You have a little family and I need a boat just like you sold. You have a little family and you don't have much time for a boat??? Balance!

Can't wait to see your new ride.

Danielle and Piper are doing great. Man can that kid eat!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
redbull, get any sleep this weekend? Are you still at the hospital? I became an uncle again last night myself, a cute little niece Stella was born shortly after midnight.
I'll call you and find time to check out your little nate soon.
GBS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts